Skin Instant Lab
Analýza potrieb vašej pokožky
The Biologique Recherche beautician will perform a thorough dermocosmetic diagnosis in order to accurately determine your Skin Instant ©. This diagnosis is performed using the Skin Instant © Lab and includes a visual analysis, questionnaire, and measurements to design a treatment protocol that exactly matches your needs.
How to prepare for skin diagnostics with the Biologique Recherche device?
Come to the diagnostics without make-up and without the use of cosmetic products. The skin should be clean for at least 2-3 hours before the actual measurement.
- Hydration - Moisture content measured by corneometry (skin hydration).
- Water loss also known as transepidermal water loss (TEWL), which defines the effectiveness of the lipid barrier.
- Elasticity of the skin - is the ability of the skin to regain its original shape after compression, measured by cutometry.
- Pigmentation - Skin melanin index, measuring the "absorption" of light to monitor changes in skin pigmentation.
- Sebum content - measured by photometry indicates the degree of lubrication of the skin in each zone.
Based on the objective values of Skin Instant® Lab measurements, the software linked to the Biologique Recherche database offers a selection of products and treatments perfectly adapted to each client's skin.
Diagnosis is part of initial care. It is also available to customers who want to purchase home care products.
If you want to book an appointment now, contact us.